Meltdown v1.1 is out!
An update for Meltown is now available, with some new features, bug fixes and more. Although not a massive overhaul, it's granted to improve gameplay experience with respect to the previous version.
* Made the game slightly easier (changed some unfair enemy placement, reduced damage taken
by player, increased health given by aid kits, etc);
* Now killing enemies awards coins (which can be used to save the game progress);
* Made some improvements to the graphical interface and presentation (weapon indicator,
spruced up the briefing cutscene backdrop, changed weapon effects, etc)
* We now have a somewhat verbose, slightly humorous main character!
* Added some missing features (cutscenes, scripted events...)
* Added a cheat code! (Must beat the game to get it!)
* Several bug fixes.
* Some other minor tweaks I don't even remember myself anymore.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.